Easing of restrictions
Posted on 26th April 2021 at 09:32
Attention all Fernside friends!
We are happy to announce that with careful considerations we are going to start letting you back in our consulting rooms with your pet. Please read the following information to ensure we keep protecting our clients and staff and to ensure we can remain open!
• Remember it is always your choice if you want to come inside. If you have any concerns we are happy to continue examine your pet without you.
• If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms DO NOT come down but please call our reception team to reschedule or book an alternative telephone consultation.
• We will continue to ask you to wait outside or in your car while waiting to be seen.
• Please wear a face covering at all times on our premises and keep social distancing guidelines whenever possible. (If you are exempt from wearing a face covering we will kindly ask you to wait outside while we tend to your animal.)
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the building.
• We will only allow 1 person to accompany your pet in the consult room. Other family members will kindly be asked to wait outside.
• To ensure the safety of our staff we may on occasion ask you to leave the consult room and wait outside.
• Most importantly please continue to BE KIND to our staff as we are doing everything we can to remain open and keep your animals safe and healthy.
Please note that we will continue to review the situation and follow government advise and therefore may close our doors again at any point.
Mason is ready to see you on reception. We can’t wait to see all of you soon!
Share this post: